Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little Yellow Bicycle's Savor line

For the past few years, I have taken pictures of the wonderful meals E creates for us and for our friends. About two years ago, I started compiling these dishes, the recipes and pictures of E preparing them and have been slowly but surely making him a Chef album.

I fell in love with these papers and embellishments by Little Yellow Bicycle as did my friend, Janet Miller, who, along with her hubby, Bob, are also excellent cooks. So she and I combined our love for these papers into a reveal today at A Cherry on the Top.




When we visited Sicily, we traveled high up in the mountains across from Mt. Etna to a tiny town perched on the top of one mountain, Castlemore. It was there we met a wonderful restaurateur, Ricardo. It had been a rainy and damp morning and we were in need of a cappuccino to warm up. Ricardo promised us that and so much more..."the best cannolis you will ever have". And he was right. As we waited for our coffee and sweet, he treated us to small glass of the regional wine. Ricardo made us feel right at home. So I did this layout of Ricardo for our trip album.


We are off to sit for the twins today. We switched with the nanny as I will be heading south a bit for Linda Jenkins' Hilltop Memories Creep Over scrap retreat. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: