Friday, October 22, 2010

Full moon, good friends and dinner on the river

Yesterday was just one of those "Miss Vickie's on the Anclote River" kind of days. We headed out around 5 and Susie and Justin joined us. The breeze was lovely, the music just what people want to hear at a tiki bar and, of course, the beer was icy cold. I got my usual clam basket and E had a shrimp po' boy. No visit is complete to Miss Vickie's without Cajun boiled peanuts so an order of those too, please!








Many thanks to Justin for replacing our burned out motor on our pool...we have a waterfall again. Dinner at our house soon!

We set the date for our Holiday Open House and now I need to work on the invites. This is a tradition we started when we moved to Ft. Myers and have continued it here in Tarpon Springs. I love mixing our friends and we're doing a twist this year...tba!

I am off and running today to Sun n Fun just a bit north of Sarasota where Linda Jenkins, owner of Hilltop Memories, is hosting her annual Creep Over weekend crop. Creep Over has long been one of my favorite of her crops and it will be so good to be attending once again. I have missed my pals there and it will be good to reconnect with everyone. Will post lots of pictures...Natasha, you will be missed.

Sunday afternoon is a pig roast at some friends' home here in town. I haven't been to one of these since we lived in Mo...so much fun packed into one weekend!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!!! Pass the peanuts, please!!!