Monday, October 11, 2010

Wow...what fun in Paradise

Took the twins in for their 4 mo. (they are 17 weeks old) and WoW! For twins born 3 wks. early, these fellas are growing and are right on target for what they should be doing. Our little Sumo Wrestler, Landon, weighed in at 16lb. 11 oz and his brother (the future Pele replacement) Colvin, weighed in 3lbs less. Landon is one half inch taller than his brother.

And they are starting to notice each other. As a matter of fact, when Colvin could not find Landon in the dr. office he became upset. All is well! Nana played "stinky feet" with Colvin, which apparently is his favorite game.

When I was young and we lived with my grandparents, my grandfather, GaGa, use to infuriate me with a little rhyme he made up..

"Here comes Julie down the street,
dirty socks and dirty feet.
Ain't no lie
Ain't no bluff...
She don't wash her feet enough"

and who would think that both of the boys love for me to nibble on their baby toes and sing the song for them...wonder if they will still like it when they are ten, twelve, sixteen? Probably not! lol

So, had a great day. Posted some free vintage postcards on my altered art blog so help yourself. Got my color challenge done for Gingersnaps and am about half done with my altered casket that Linda from HIlltop Memories sent all of us who are attending for a contest. And am awaiting my goodies from ACOT for my class I am teaching at the online crop November 5-7th. I am doing a NOEL hand dyed banner.

Oh, and btw: the TIKI BAR at ACOT is hosting a Halloween Party on Oct 29 on line at 5pm EST...prizes! Check it out at A Cherry on Top's message board.

So, signing off for tonight. Dr. apt in the morning and then E and I have major work to do in our lower garden. Hope you are having the best ever fall!

No comments: