Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Funny pics of the boys

I sure am going to have fun scrapping these tomorrow when I crop with the girls at Posh Scraps.








Had my every four month check up with the doctor today. I have been going every four months to make sure my blood pressure is under control. I must be doing something right because I got all A pluses on my blood work, heart, liver, kidneys, lungs, etc. And now I only have to go every six months! Yeah! Not a big fan of having my blood drawn. Guess taking off 30lbs helped too. E is on low sodium diet and, because he does all the cooking, we avoid real salt. Apparently the only thing wrong with me is I could use a bit more as my sodium level was low but not out of the safe zone. I am off to have a bowl of popcorn WITH real salt! Mammo and bone density test in December and I am done until late next spring (knock wood)!

Have a great day.

No comments: