Thursday, December 02, 2010

Been a crazy day in Paradise

First, our van kind of quit and we had to take it up to the repair place. Then my hair apt. got changed to Sat. I miscalculated my ride time and went almost an hour, could not get a layout to work to save my life, spilled half a small jar of glitter and added a bit of chaos to my workroom trying to find a piece of paper. So, goes today.

And the silver lining? The van was fixed for a bit less than we had expected, I have an earlier apt. on Sat so my day won't be cut in half, by riding longer than the 40min. suggested by WW, I gained a point or two on my allotment, I moved on to another layout that I am pleased with and the glitter looks pretty! lol

Every time I think I am done with the Barcelona part of our trip, I find a couple of more pictures I just have to include. These are two of the layouts I did at the crop at POSH SCRAPS yesterday. I also want to do one of the fabulous market place and the panoramic photo I took of the harbor as we were leaving the city on our ship.




Good thing I took good notes during the trip because at this rate, I'll be 92 before I finish and will be wearing a name tag so I know who I am.

Hope your day has been less crazy than mine.

1 comment:

altar ego said...

I wish I had your energy. But then, there's this thing called work that interferes with revving up to do the fun stuff! Glad the lining to your cloud is turning out so silver!