Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Only 24 more shopping days 'til Christmas

Been mad busy here lately and it is only going to get crazier! But then I do love crazy...lol. The decorations are all up and same with the kids. Everything we need for the Holiday Party has been purchased and checked off the list. I have ordered or purchased all but E's gifts...hardest man in the world to buy for! My projects are almost done for the month of December and I am working on three last presents for some friends.

Went to the WW meeting yesterday and got the scoop on the new program. I really think I am going to like this a lot. It does require 40min. a day of solid exercise and so today we biked hard for 40min. I am also looking at some 5k walks being held in the area as I really enjoyed the one I did with Becky D and her friends. I like the ones where your fee goes mostly to a charity.

Off to Posh in just a bit for our Wed. crop and lunch. Michele at Posh has some neat new papers and embellishments in and I think they would be perfect for the boys' album which, btw, is filling fast. They will be 6 mo. old in another 9 days...party time! lol Colvin has joined his brother in rolling over and Landon is getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth...he is ready to take off. STOP...you boys are growing up so fast!

Gotta run so have a great day!

No comments: