Monday, December 13, 2010

Good Morning...12 Days til Christmas



The house is ready with only one card table still to be taken down and put away from the party. We left both round tables up on the lanai from our party Sat. night in case it is nice enough when my sister and her boyfriend are here with my great niece to eat outside during their two day visit.






Today is the Open House at Posh Scraps and my tag is almost ready. We're using a combination of products and a darling Santa stamp I have owned for ages to create sparkling book marks or present tags. If you are in the area, come on by from 6-8...lots of make n takes and fun!




After my sister leaves on Thurs, we head south to Palmetto to meet up with our St. Louis friends, Bill and Jo who are staying on Long Boat Key this week. We'll enjoy a late lunch on the bay there in a cute place E and I found a year or so ago called , Riverhouse Reef and Grill. Janet and Bob have met us there for lunch and we loved it.


Friday we spend with the twins and I'm heading up to Posh to crop the night away then with Jean, Jackie and Di (just home from her cruise if I am not mistaken)

Sat. is our town's tiny holiday parade. I often tell people that with out the Shriners, it would last about ten minutes. But it is my town's and I love it. Becky S and I went last year, met up with Kristen, my niece, her boyfriend, and my great niece who were visiting and had fun.

I need to be home by one P.M. because that is when I host the TIKI BAR cyber holiday party at A Cherry on Top...prizes and points and lots of fun. Come join us for lots of fun.


And Sunday I need to finish up the last of my Christmas shopping...about 3 gifts to go! Wish me luck and hahppy holidays.

No comments: