Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Santa's Littlest Helpers



When Kristen was over the other night, I surprised her with cute new Christmas jammies for the boys. You would not believe where I found these too cute sets..Dollar General! and they were 5.00 each. I had hunted high and low for some cute jammies for the boys and had gone into DG for some replacement twinkle lights and VOILA! there they were...and at Big Lots...little Santa hats.



So, with Papa and Little Mama's help, we had a photo sitting with the boys in their new duds. I think the kids are using the first photo of the boys for their Christmas card this year. When I looked at my memory card for my camera, we shot 58 and got lots more cute ones...this is just a sampler.




And check out this gal's blog...it is awesome: Artsyville

3 comments:

Janet M said...

Cute - cute - cute that one on facebook is just precious. They are getting to such a fun age.
Hugs and more hugs for them from me.

Pam in Moncton said...

So so cute!!!

altar ego said...

Those are just the cutest boys ever. EVER! Please cover them with smooches from their other Nana!