Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Things that make me happy toDAY






Chris brought the boys over in these so funny hats yesterday and I could not stop laughing at how cute they looked in them.

Lost 5lb. this past week at WW.

E had to get a cat scan for something on his face...that doesn't make me happy but the fact our dr. is proactive does make me happy.

I am almost done with my Christmas shopping; now that really makes me happy.

Our holiday party is coming up soon and our friend Kim from the other coast is hopefully attending.

The boys are mesmerized by our tree and all the ornaments...memo to self; breakables up high high high next year.

My friends make me happy in such a holiday way...you see, they are a gift.





The End

7 comments:

Janet M said...

Love your post today and the boys look so cute in the hats and the picture of The End.

LyndaKay said...

Hats are a hoot - maybe they'll take after you and love wearing hats and caps! The end (their ends) was also a cute photo. Best of luck to E. with his cat scan.

Cathy S said...

Love these cute babies! Wish I could reach out and hug each one. You are so lucky!

Cathy S said...

Love these cute babies! Wish I could reach out and hug each one. You are so lucky!

Cathy S said...

Love these cute babies! Wish I could reach out and hug each one. You are so lucky!

karen said...

Things that make me Happy/Smile...looking at the most adorable picture's of your Grand Babies!!!!
You are certainly Blessed, my friend!!!!

Natasha said...

Awww, the boys are adorable, and I love those jammies!