Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Sat.

It is a bit chilly here in Paradise this morning but never to cold to shop. The sun is out and the surf is up...so onward! Our friend, Kim, got in yesterday, played with the boys for a while and, after a wonderful meal by E (lemon chicken and balsamic green beans), I introduce Kim to the chocolate wine. The rest of the evening is not for publication...just kidding, of course.

I have tons of pictures to post and will try to get some up later today. Jo, her sister, Sandy and I took the boat cruise out of the Sponge Docks last Thurs and E and I baby sat the boys yesterday. It had been far too long since we had had our Nana/Papa fix. I also want to post the oh so cute photos our pal, Pam Bennett took during the photo shoot with the kids.

We're off to Dunedin this morning, lunch with Kristen and the boys at Molly Goodhead's and then down to the Sponge Docks if time allows so Kim can shop there also.

I am scrapping all day tomorrow now that my work room is clean and shiny again. I've got several projects on the back burner and need to get hopping on them.

More later...hope your weekend is a good one.

No comments: