Monday, January 24, 2011

Thurs and beyond

Poor Clare,on her last full day here and we couldn't go on the boat ride to the island and the river tour because the fog moved in and the ride was canceled. Thursday, the fog cleared, the sun came out and Jo and her sister, Sandy, and I had a great time on the ride. While we did not get to dock at the lighthouse island of Anclote Key, We did do some shelling on the nearby island where people take their boats on weekends.






Friday, E and I headed over to the kids for our day with the boys. Kim, our friend, from St. Louis who now lives in Vero Beach, came over to relieve E around 1pm and she and I played with the boys til Kristen got home. Then it was back to our house for supper and conversation.
.

I put this layout I did of Pam, Clare and Janet this Sunday. E was off to watch football with his friends and I stayed home and scrapped the day away. I put the finishing touches on a project for Gingersnaps (see my altered blog this coming Wed.), finished off 9 ACTs for a swap and did this layout for fun.


Should be caught up with myself soon. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: