Friday, February 18, 2011

Busy few days

I'm not sure where Thursday went but gone it is. We spent some of it trying to figure out why the bank withdrew almost 700$ from my checking account and, once that was cleared up, why the money was not put back in a timely manner. All done now but it did take up a lot of time and energy. We did ride our bikes to the bank so got our 30 minutes of exercise in.

Today we are off to play with the twins and then home to finish E's dinner for our friend, Ginni. She and I are off to Sarasota for the crop tomorrow and I can't wait. Have to pack up when we get back from the twins house this afternoon and clean up a bit here. I pretty much totaled the workroom doing a challenge for Bella (an altered art challenge board). I'll post my project on my altered art blog when the boys go down for their first nap today around ten, I hope.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

No comments: