Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's WED. so I must be at POSH SCRAPS

Di and were sure missing our pal, Jacqui today. Get to feeling better very soon, hon. We won't go to Jack Willie's Tiki Bar without you! Had a great talk with Michele, the owner and she and I have a couple of fun things in the works. Watch the Posh blog,

And Michele, your hair looks darling cut shorter! Tres Chic!

I got 3 layouts done for my upcoming reveal at ACOT. with one to go. I finished my project for my tech at Gingersnaps yesterday and all that is left is for me to write the steps and post it for my reveal there on Feb. 26.

Between getting ready for the CRAFTY LADIES GARAGE SALE here on March 5 (will give the address a bit closer to the date for those who live in or near Tampa)and the crop at ACOT on Feb 25-27th, I've been pretty busy.

My gal pal, Ginni, who throws amazing and relaxing crops (contact her at tiggerkiss1@yahoo.com) called Crops in the Country (Lake Panosoffkee, Fl)is coming up this Friday night for some of E's salmon with baby bella mushrooms and white beans in a merlot reduction for supper. In the morning, she and I will be heading south to one of Linda Jenkins' Hilltop Memories day crops in Sarasota to crop the day away. She is also going to be one of the CRAFTY LADIES who has tons of goodies in the garage sale along with my friends, Di and Jacqui.

So that is the latest from my little slice of Paradise.

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: