Thursday, February 24, 2011

If it is Wed, I must have been at Posh Scraps

And this day of relaxing cropping and conversation with Jacque and Di was long over due. I got two and 3/4 of another layout done. With any luck I'll have that one finished before the day is out. I left two layouts at Posh for display and took two of my older ones home to put into their albums.

The twins turned 8 months old on Feb. 10 and both of these pictures were taken right around that time. I may have posted the one of Landon before. If so, please pardon the repeat.




I'll put the others up after the cyber crop at ACOT that starts at 4pm EST this coming Friday and ends on Sunday evening. There are lots of prizes available, wonderful challenges, points, games, fast scraps etc. Come join in the fun!

Last Wed. when Jacque could not make our weekly scrap date, Di and I elected NOT to go to Jack Willies' Tiki bar and restaurant until she could go. Yesterday's weather was perfect for sitting out on the wooden stools with the umbrella tables and watching the water. This has been one of our favorite places to go during nice weather and we had been looking forward to our lunch out there during the cold and not so nice winter. We loved the beer battered fries, the grouper fingers, the salads ...all tasty! But, this Wed. we were somewhat disappointed. While the food was still good, it took over an hour for us to get our food. The restaurant was not that buys either. And the fries were not beer battered although we were told those will be 'brought back' but no one knew when. As with most things, we will give Jack Willies another shot in a few weeks and hope the quality has been restored.

Today is catch up day for me. I have one more project to complete for the upcoming ACOT crop, some birdy themed ACTs to get out and an altered object project for my monthly challenge at ACOT.

Hope your day is a good one!

No comments: