Saturday, March 26, 2011

Having fun...wish you were here!

We have had a very busy past few days. We watched the boys Thurs evening and they were just so tired. They had gone to Little Mama's school to see the second graders school musical. They did entertain us with their newly acquired skills: Landon is sitting up and starting to pull himself up and Colvin is chugging away crawling and is quite shy about showing off his new tooth.





On Friday, I attended the Chari-tea for Community Pride Day Care. The tables were all decorated so pretty and the food was great. There were several speakers and they were all inspiring. I donate to causes in which I believe and this one is so worthwhile providing "quality child development and supportive services for families of children ages 2 months to 6 years who have been exposed to poverty, prejudice, homelessness and violence. The organization will have a web site up soon and I will post it here for those who are interested.

Today was the garage sale at Posh Scraps and, thanks to my daughter, I had the chance to show off my little fellas to a lot of sweet women. Here are the boys with their 'Aunties' Jacque and Di and Landon with his mama.




I made some fun money at the sale today and have 7 women signed up for my Workshop on Faux Finishes for next Sat. morning. There are spaces left for 3 more if you are in the area and interested. The cost is $10.00 and all you have to do is bring your standard kit and come. The store phone is 727-784-2928. Hope to see you there.

I still have my Wishblade for sale for 35.00$ with software etc. If interested, please email me at eeickmeier@hotmail.com.

More photos tomorrow of our lovely evening with our friends at Dimitri's on the River down on the Sponge Docks last night. Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments: