Thursday, March 03, 2011

Layouts from last weekend's ACOT crop

My first shift was with Pam B right after the pre party at the cyber TIKI BAR. I asked the members to identify three of the women pictured in this layout and find one layout by each in the gallery. The gals responded in kind and we had lots of pretties to look at during the crop.


Pam had a great challenge for the members during her and my shift (4-6) on Friday. She challenged us to scrap the lyrics to a song and, of course, I chose one of my favorites, "When I grow up I want to be an Old Woman"...love it!



My next shift was with one of my other friends, Janet Miller and we picked an ad to offer as our challenge.


The gals could flip it, reverse it, stand it on its head; they just had to retain the essential elements. This was my sample and, if you go to Janet's blog you can see hers.



This month, in honor of one of E's and my favorite holidays, I selected Best Creations' St. Pat's line of papers with which to work. This is one of the four layouts I completed for my reveal. I'll try to put the others up tomorrow if I have time...it our day with the boys.



Speaking of our grandsons, Landon is off and running...ok, crawling and quite proud of himself. His brother is signing away and not too far behind his brother in the crawling department. They are such wonderfully different little fellas and I can't wait to get some Nana love tomorrow.

Have a great one...and don't forget; if you live in the Tampa area, Four Crafty Ladies garage sale is at my house (email me for directions eeickmeier@hotmail.com)Sat. from 8-2. And E is putting out some household goods along with the girls. LOTS of goodies for all.

No comments: