Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Mardi Gras 2011

in Dunedin was such fun. Justin and Suzie came to our house and we headed to Bob's to pick him up. Poor Becky had a staff meeting at her work and couldn't join us at all.

We ate at Sea Sea Riders where the food was, as usual, wonderful. The service was just a bit less so but it was Mardi Gras after all. The web site for the festivities has said the parade would start at 7:30 but when we got to the parade site not long after that, it is was just finishing up. NO biggie...the last thing E and I need are more beads!





We met up with Rob and his good friend, Mindy, both of whom were decked out in great array. The Cajun band (name unknown) was fantastic and the guy on the wash board was very good. At the other end of the street was a band comprised of some people that Suzie knew and they played a lot of blues and 80s. E and I danced a bit and then headed home as Bob, Justin and Suzie all had to work the next day.




Today, it was off to Posh Scraps for me to meet up with Jacque and Di for our Wednesday crop. I got 3 layouts done but need to enlarge one of the photos. Two of these are for my upcoming reveal at ACOT and the 3rd. was for Posh. I used the pretty Gabrille papers by Bo Bunny and will try to post that one tomorrow here on my blog.

While we were cropping, box after box after box of new goodies arrived. I took a few picture of some of the lovelies that will be up in the store tomorrow. Love being at Posh when the UPS truck arrives. I scored some G45, some Crate paper and a couple of others.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

No comments: