Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two more layouts and lunch

This first layout is from my reveal yesterday at A Cherry on Top with the lovely Prima Botanical line.



I finished this layout of our cutie, Landon, yesterday cropping with Jacque, Jean and Di who had to leave us as she was not feeling well. Hope you are doing better, dear Di for our crop on Friday at Posh Scraps!


Speaking of Posh, we were in yesterday when Mary and Michele were unpacking box after box after box of brand new goodies for the store. I picked up tons of stuff such as Webster's Pages Yacht Club line, Afternoon Muse, Laced with Grace and Love Games from Glitz and all the Butterfly Garden papers and embellishments from Pink Paislee. Locking myself in my room and scrapping the day away!

We're having terrible weather today so today is perfect for playing in my work room. Kristen and I were suppose to take the boys to lunch today (ok...take ourselves to lunch and having the twins along was to be the icing on our cake). We're decided to wait til tomorrow. So far today, we have been under a tornado warning and an alert, experienced hail, torrential downpours, flooded streets and, in an attempt to keep the pool from over flowing into our house, a burned out pump. And we have another storm moving this way off the Gulf. Stay safe everyone in the area!


Yesterday, after we cropped for hours, Jacque and I headed to one of our favorite places (we have tons of these actually), Ozona Blue, a fun place right on the Gulf. It is one of the few, if only, restaurants in this area where you can swim and have lunch both right on the Gulf.



I had the Sicilian flatbread and Jacque had the seafood pasta...both were excellent. I had been craving pizza and the flat breads are far fewer calories yet they satisfy my pizza cravings.





I posted the tee shirt I created using the Prima Botanical papers and one of the silk flowers on my altered blog so, if you get the chance, roam over and take a look/see. It is also on display at Posh Scraps. Ms Mary has also done a fun thing with a tee and some of the flowers and Jacque is working on a vest from what I understand. I love wearable art!

As always, thanks so very much for stopping by!

1 comment:

altar ego said...

fab, Fab, FAB!!! You and Janet are such inspirations to me! I'm going to try to do every one of the April Challenges on ACOT. Cheer me on!