Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Great day scrapping at Posh!

I think I may have broken my record for the number of layouts I was able to complete at Posh on a Wed. Today, I got five done. These are the four that stayed at the store for display and I did a fifth one for Janet's and my shift at A Cherry on Top's National Scrapbook Day cyber crop. So, I can't put that one up yet but look for it and the challenge layout from Pam and my shift and our fast scrap Sat.

I got two of the boys swim pictures scrapped, one of our little town's Farmer's Market for our 2010 family events album and one more layout for the Med. Cruise album. Not a bad day at all. Plus, I got to have time with two of my dear friends and share laughs! Jacque and Di were the icing on the cake for today!






Book Club tomorrow night...I am picking up Ms Gloria; we're putting the top down on my late mid life crises car, "Hot Mama" and heading to the causeway to Linda H's. Guess I had best finish the book, what? lol

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

A very productive day! Great LOs. Love how you tucked the photo behind a watch on the bottom LO. Cute.