Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Mid week catch up

Big Daddy brought the little guys by yesterday for lunch and a swim with Nana and Papa. Those boys sure love the water and are entranced by the waterfall. And for dinner E fixed the most amazing dish: Mediterranean Salmon with White Beans and, because we are bound and determined to get the last of our weight off, it was only 9 Weight Watcher points by the time E got done with it. I couldn't even eat it all. I have 8.5lbs to go to goal and by heavens, I am going to get it done!



Landon is within a hair's breath of walking and here is Colvin picking out Nana's next Pandora charm for my bracelet the kids started for me.



It was four years ago today we moved here from Ft. Myers. We've been working on the house and the gardens ever since and not sure we'll ever call it done. Our current project is the fence for the lanai which we special ordered yesterday and it should be in and up within 3 wks. E has cleared out the hedge that I hated from in front of the house and replaced it with flowers and more decorative shrubs. Our next big project is to replace the gate and fence to the lower lawn. It suffered a ding when the boys dropped a tree on it and never quite recovered...lol.

Busy week ahead. Today I am off to crop with Wed. gals, tomorrow we have some yard work on our schedule, Friday is our Nana and Papa play day with the boys and the start of the A Cherry on Top National Scrapbook Day cyber crop. I have a 3-5 shift with Pam and a 6-8am shift Sat. with Janet. I'll be up at Posh Scraps on Sat. morning starting at ten doing some make n takes and scrapping at Michele's National Scrapbook Day event at the store. Sunday is the boys' dedication at the kids' church and family pictures and then back here to celebrate Mom's Day. I have a day of rest on the calendar for E and I for Monday...lol.

Hope your week is a lovely one.

No comments: