Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Sunday

These are just a few of the photos I took of the beautiful campus at Mercyhurst College in North East. The photo of the stained glass hardly does justice as theses are so rich and amazing.






Janet and Bob are building a wonderful home with a view of Lake Erie that does not stop. One of their son's owns the property next to them and another, the grape acreage across the road. I had never thought of a lake having surf, living near the Gulf as I do, but there is the sound of pounding surf.



Hopefully I'll have time to post another set of pictures of the wineries that we toured. I did not take any of the food plant as they were in production for a new product to be released this summer. I do wish I had thought to take one of E in the white coat, hair net and beard net he wore during out tour.

Kids are all due over later today and, as is our family tradition, the kids will be cooking for E. He and I will entertain the little guys and vice versa while E's father's day meal is being prepared. I've missed seeing Colvin and Landon!!!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

You're a good photographer! The pic. of the gazebo on the hill is so lovely.

Janet M said...

Jules ou got a lot of great pictures of your stay. I think you missed a few so come back .LOL