Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sunday and the Jolly Trolley

Right before we left Winter Park, we made one last shopping run down Park Ave and I found this lovely necklace and earring set. It reminded me of the colors and vibrancy of the Tiffany glass exhibit so it is my remembrance of the museum.


Sunday, we biked for a few miles and then cleaned up, heading into town to catch the Jolly Trolley which runs from here in Tarpon Springs all the way to Clearwater Beach. E and I are excited about the Trolly because for 2.50 each (senior discount), we can ride down to the jazz and blues festivals held in Coachman Park in Clearwater and actually stay for the main performer. In the past, because we do not drive well or comfortably after dark, we've had to go home before the head liner act.

Our first stop Sunday was Palm Pavilion on the beach. We got sprinkled on and the winds picked up but we didn't let a little weather stop us. We went from there to Frenchy's so Steve and DeeDee could get the full flavor of Clearwater Beach.






After Clearwater, we stopped off in Dunedin where there was a craft fair in progress. We had some drinks along the way and ended up at Sea Sea Riders for lunch. One trolley passed us by entirely but we caught the next one. We decided to skip Old Palm Harbor and head home.

Yesterday, Monday, was our visit to the new Dali museum. I left my camera at home so will post pics when I get the ones I took with DeeDee's camera. More to follow!

No comments: