Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Good time Wed.

I met Jacque and Jean at Posh Scraps and all of us got a lot done. Jean is just back from an African safari trip to South Africa and, not only was her trip fascinating but her pictures are amazing. She got a good start on her Safari album and it will be stunning when she is done. Jacque is working on some Christmas gifts...she is always a planner. I'm not giving away secrets so you will just have to take my word for it...beautiful! And me? If I am not scrapping our little guys, you can bet I am working on scrapping one of our trips. I seem to be jumping around a bit but did get another two layouts done for the Med. Cruise album.

Villefanche's harbor and a view of our ship. We tendered into town and back which was fun in itself.



Then I skipped around a bit and did this one of one of the canals in Lucca, Italy.

We visited Lucca, a medieval walled city in Italy in the morning and Pisa in the afternoon. I loved this tiny town with it's meandering streets, its hidden places and the shopping...oh my, the shopping! We had cannolis in a street corner cafe and expressos while we waited out a brief rain shower. I loved this beautiful little town.



Thanks to those of you who check my blog...your views and comments are muchly appreciated.

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

First of all, love the Bobby Darin song playing while I viewed your "All the ships at sea" LO! Hard to listen to him without snapping my fingers. Thanks for the close up of the flowers on the Lucca LO. So pretty.

Lana Bisson said...

I love these printed flowers. did you cut these from papers or buy them like that?