Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Scrapped the day away at POSH SCRAPS

Diane had errands to run first so Cynthia and I settled in to scrap. Michele, the owner, had given me several sheets of the Kaiser Kraft papers to do some layouts for the store and this was one.
"Bella" is the nickname E has bestowed on Leighton Kaye because he says she is so beautiful...I agree!
I took a picture of the other layout but parts do not look straight so will fix it at the store before I publish a picture of it here.

Jacque surprised us and came by with wonderful news, her husband, Pete, is doing much better and will hopefully be home for Christmas after all. Diane arrived shortly after Jacque and we all headed out to Tony's for lunch in Palm Harbor on Tampa Road (best garlic rolls for miles and miles). We laughed our way there and all through lunch. Nothing beats good food and better company.

Hope everyone is having a great week! We're getting close to the big day!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

She is beautiful! And so it the LO.

Janet M said...

I love the layout- it's beautiful. Great colors and design, she is so precious.