Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We came, we saw, we laughed ourselves silly

Jo and I met up with Janet M in Sarasota yesterday at St. Armand's Circle. We ate at our favorite, The Columbia, toasted our friends and ourselves...Jo and I have 37 more to go to make our goal of 50 this year of our 5oth. anniversary of being pals.
We tried on every blingy thing we could find and even bought a couple (note the flower in my hair that I let Jo and Janet talk me into)lol.

We fondled some statues.

And we snuggled with the locals.

We have decided that growing old is mandatory but growing up is an option we all choose to execute on a daily basis.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Looks like a lot of fun, especially the tushy patting.

Janet M said...

I was a wonderful day and the weather was just perfect. The company was great too, loved seeing both you and Jo Anne.

I'm looking forward to next week and seeing both of you again.