Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cropping at Posh with the Wed. Girls

I so miss these days and so enjoy the Wed. I can crop at Posh with these women, Cynthia, Diane and Jacque. I did three layouts (two pictured here and one was still drying when I left...all 3 can be viewed at Posh Scraps in Palm Harbor, Florida).

We broke for lunch at one of our favorite eating spots, Marathon Grill. There are several menu items that are on the Simply Filling Weight Watchers Power Foods list with only a point or two added. I had the Mediterranean salad with the baked skinless chicken breast and pasta. I got the salad dressing on the side and took a pass on the pita...total points :3!

I loved the new Jillybean papers for scrapping some of the food photos I have but found the balloons too light colored. I used the Yasutomo Pearlescent Watercolors to add a bit of zing and used waxed twine to emphasize the balloon strings. This is the seafood broil that E does down at the beach for all of us every summer...so very good.

I had a lovely hour twenty brisk walk this morning with cottage cheese, O cal Greek yogurt with fresh blackberries and raspberries for breakfast. Having lunch with Linda, who is doing a jewelry party for me next month at Dimitri's on the River so checking out the menu in advance. So far since starting the Simply Filling WW plan, I am down another 3 lbs over the almost four I had previously lost. I am bound and determined to make goal and get Life Time before I turn 65 this June...wish me luck but more than that wish me will power and determination!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Especially love the Amalfi LO with the zig zags. Is that map paper? Love it. Here's to will power!! You've got it...now keep it!

Janet M said...

Oh that's such a nice picture of the girls, they are all so much fun. I'm thankful that we all got to know each other at the last crop.