Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sat. Crop at Posh with the NW Tampa Scrappers

I had such a nice day with these lovely ladies. They have made me feel so welcome to the group. I got five layouts done and the one on the top is of one of the Wed. Gals . Four of us crop together every Wed. we can at Posh Scraps in Palm Harbor, Fl. At a recent Cheeky Chics Crop in St. Pete, Fl, Jacque was the Queen of the Crop for a time and her she is flaunting her royalty!

The rest of the layouts are of the Grands, of course!




I have had nothing but trouble lately with my laptop...first someone hacked into my email through Face Book and then I could not access several of my favorite boards or my hotmail. Thank heavens for my techie son, Rob. Today he came over and scratched off my Computer Woes list item by item. Turns out that when I upgraded my virus protection, it was set too high and prevented me from doing tons of things. All better now.

Very busy week ahead.

MON: zoo with Chris and Kristen,their friend, Vickie, and all the grands

TUES: WW weigh in and then driving to Sarasota (St. Armand's Circle) to meet Janet M and our friend, Lynda Kay who is finally in her new home in Ft. Myers, at the Columbia for lunch and some shopping, of course.

WED: cropping at Posh with the Wed. gals

THURS: pre packing my kits for Sat. Tech class I am teaching at Posh

FRI: meeting Glo et al for lunch and then to The Little Shop Around the Corner for some Spring shopping

SAT: my class at Posh 10-noon

and next Sunday our dear friend, Linda Adams arrives in town for a week's visit. Can't wait.

Hope your weekend has been a delight!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Glad that computer is fixed! Love all of the LOs, especially the bunny.