Saturday, April 07, 2012

Grammies and Grand Daughters Photo shoot

Adriana Davies did a photo shoot of Dee and her grand, Bri, Maria and her grand, Bella and of me and my grand, Leighton a couple of weekends ago at Craig Park on Spring Bayou here in Tarpon Springs...and I am so impressed. We had 3 babies all under 5 mo. old and she got beautiful shots of all of them and us. Adriana owns Angel Lights Photography and can be contacted through the link. Trust me...she is amazing.






I have posted on of the layouts I did with one of the photos on my altered blog, A Toast to Altered Art. along with the directions on how to print photos successfully onto canvas paper.

Hope everyone has a delightful Easter or Passover!

2 comments:

Darlene Whalley said...

omg Jules, Leighton is absolutely gorgeous!!! What great pictures!

LyndaKay said...

What a happy girl!! Love the one of her on her tummy on the blanket. Such a great eye-level shot of her sweet face.