Saturday, June 16, 2012

Those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer...

 The kids came over for swim time at Nana and Papa's and, when their daddy got off work, stayed for supper.  I love this picture I snapped of Leighton not too long ago...going to scrap it and call it " INCOGNITO".  Our little girly girl is cutting her first tooth and trying to navigate the intricacies of crawling.
  
Here is Papa and his "Bella".
 And working on that tooth!
 Colvin placing a phone call probably to China or some place else expensive...lol.
 Maybe he is calling the child abuse hot line because Nana won't let him take things away from his brother (and vice versa).
 Landon with his "colors only on the special paper" marker and paper that Auntie Linda Adams got the boys during her last visit.  By the way, the darling pink outfit Leighton is wearing was also an Auntie Linda gift.
Got the cutest towels for my birthday in the mail and the most lovely letter from our darling friend, Jadee, yesterday.  Thank you ...love them. 

Today it was a very small group at the NWTampa Scrappers private crop: small as in Carla, who established the Meet Up group and myself.  Carla II and Sherry stopped by for a visit and my Wed. scrap buddy, Cynthia, joined us for a bit.  Although I wish more of the gals could have made the crop, I did enjoy the time to get to know Carla so much better...what a delightful woman!  I got four layouts done, three of which are posted on my altered art blog. 

Happy Father's Day to all those out there! E and I are biking into town tomorrow morning and I am treating him to bteakfast.  Then, around 3, the kids will all be over for more swim time and chickie on the grill.

Hope your weekend is a good one!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Incognito...hilarious!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! The grands are getting more adorable every day!!!