Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

 E and I biked into town for breakfast yesterday because no Dad should have to cook on his day, or at least not have to cook breakfast.  Since Tuela's on the Trail is closed til July, we headed a bit further to Rodies.  The food was really good and, since I woke up weighing 4 under goal weight, we splurged a bit. 
 In the afternoon, the Owens Clan (I 've been corrected and Clan is the preferred term to apply due to the Irish ancestory...lol).  We swam in the pool, played on the lanai and had wonderful chicken from the grill, corn on the cob, pasta salad and fresh fruit for dessert . 



 I have another version of this "barely there" photo of Landon that I am saving to show his first girlfriend...lol...a tad bit more showing! Bad Nana, bad Nana
 Leighton loves the water and kicks kicks kicks like a pro. 

Hope those of you who celebrated Father's Day had a wonderful one.  I'm off today to get a much needed hair cut and then E is running up to Sam's with the kids to get some rubber mulch for their flower beds in their new yard.  Tomorrow is my final weight in at WW and I'll find out if I make Life Time...3.8 under goal weight this morning....it was breakfast yesterday, I am sure but well worth it.

1 comment:

altar ego said...

The boys are getting so big! And Leighton has the most precious face. Glad you had such a lovely day, full of such great photo ops!