Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tropical Storm Debby in Tarpon Springs Tues.

 I took my morning walk early.  The sun was out now and then and sometimes I could even see a patch of blue in the sky.  I headed to Spring Bayou to see the flooding there I had been hearing about.  The tide was outgoing this morning so the water was down. 




I headed home via the Sponge Docks and the roads are overflowing.  I waded through some places where the water was up to my lower calf. 


I had hoped we were done with the rain and the wind but more is coming now.  While it has been windy all day, it has picked up in intensity .  Hopefully this is Debby's swan song on our coast.  The flooding is even worse south of us and sink holes are opening up north of us.  Stay dry my Florida friends!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

And this wasn't even a hurricane! Yikes! Might be a rough season.