Sunday, July 08, 2012

Catch Up Sunday

 Kristen brought over her camera yesterday when she brought the Grands for Nana/Papa day and let me select some of her photos of the kids for my blog and to scrap.  She took some really good ones and these are just a few. 

ABOVE: Colvin and the cat, Mr Stevie.

BELOW:  Two for the Road (and have I ever got the perfect paper for this one.
 Filling DaDa's shoes?
 Look Ma! One tooth!




 And, yesterday, while playing with Picasa during the Intro to Scrap booking Class III, I altered this picture of Chris and Kristen and like it so much, I'll keep it this way to scrap.  I want to put a copy of this in each of the kids scrapbooks.
Busy week coming up getting us ready for our two weeks at the beach and getting our house sitter all moved in.  Tues I have my WW check in.  It should go well; I've been maintaining a consistent weight for the past three weeks thanks to our new eating habits.  Wed. is cropping with the gals at Posh.  We've decided to call ourselves "Ladies Who Do Lunch" ...lol.  Thurs is sign class with the Grands at Safety Harbor Library and Friday is last minute errands and chores.  Hope you week is a delight!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Terrific kiddie pics