Sunday, August 12, 2012

Celebrating

Every year since we moved to Tarpon Springs, E and I celebrate our anniversary (June 1) at Casa Ludovico in Palm Harbor, Fl. It is an elegant lovely old home with brick interior, impeccable service and the food is authentic Italian and what we remember about our meals  from our time in Italy. 

What better place to take Kim and Mitch Day as our wedding present to them .  They were married on my 65th. birthday this past June.  The restaurant lived up to our memory and we all had a wonderful dining experience.

I had the seafood spinach pasta...ok, I had half that order and the rest for dinner tonight.  E had the veal, Mitch the chicken picata and Kim had the creamy pasta with peas, mushrooms and prosciutto.  We took a pass on dessert.  A wonderful night with wonderful friends!







1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Jules....don't you look fetching! (and downright skinny!!)
You made me hungry w/ the pics.