Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Catch UP...again

Well, the creeping crud, upper respiratory, bronchial stuff is back again.  For about four days, I felt like I was on the road to recovery and then bam! back to square one with slightly less coughing.  Back to the dr. if I can get in today.

Had a wonderful time at the Cheeky Chics crop.  Dee and JD and their crew do it up right.  The venue is perfect with great lighting and the resort aims to please.  We do miss our wonderful bar tender at the Tiki Bar who was the Sangria Master.  We met so many new friends and saw others we only get to hang out with during Dee's crops.  I got to renew friendships with two gals I had not seen in eons and look forward to cropping with them more regularly now.

I don't think I over did it at the crop because I rested often, went to bed early and took my meds.  It is just whatever this is that keeps hanging on.  One gal at the crop told me it took her six weeks to get over this.  I simply am tired of being sick and sick of being tired.

Due to the fact, I have little appetite, the weigh in at Weight Watchers this month was a walk in the park...5 lbs under goal weight!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL. 

and I'll be posting my layouts (I did 7 completely and 2 that need to have the pics added) soon.

1 comment:

Lynne Forsythe said...

HAPPPPY THANKSGIVING.....hope you feel better REAL SOON!!! hugz!!!