Friday, November 09, 2012

Continuing with the buy local thread

E and I are frequent buyers at our local Sunday Farmer's Market here in Tarpon Springs and the Friday market in Dunedin.  We love the fish guy and his wonderful scallops, the veggie man and a couple of Sunday's ago, we discovered still another locally made product we love.

My honey makes the best mufalattas this side of Central Grocery in New Orleans.  He makes a great olive salad himself.  But Jay's Market Place makes one just as good (don't tell my honey!).  So here is how to get ahold of Jay's Market and find out how you can get some of this yourself.   Click HERE.

Jay's is located on 49th. Street N. in St. Pete Florida.

Clare, my sweet friend from New Zealand, reminded me to be sure to point out B21, our local spirits place for fine wines and varieties of beers and liquors.  She is their farthest away fan on facebook.  E and I love to go to the wine tastings there and Clare is the proud owner of a B21 tee shirt!  Their pices are very reasonable and the staff is knowledgeable and so friendly.

So, there are two local (in the Tampa area local) picks from me today.  Send these folks some business and tell them Jules sent you.  Like them on Facebook . 

Remember, if we do not buy locally, we will not have them.


No comments: