Monday, January 28, 2013

Today is a tribute to Friendship

My best pal of 50 or 51 years (at our age, who can remember, right?) and I took a morning walk...a brisk one for about 45 minutes.  As usual, we solved the world's problems, chatted about our husbands' obsessions with detail etc, and just plain had a good time together.  I miss Jo when she is gone, so wishing she and our beloved Bill would just give it up and move here.

Then I met up with some gal pals who restored my faith in human kind when the floor (friendship wise) was sawed out from under me.  Lunch was the usual hysteria followed by hugs and kisses and just plain fun.  I just had to google friendship quotes and found so many that applied to the WWDLB and Jo and Pam , Clare and Janet M, and many others, who stood the course for me and so many old and new friends who enrich my life daily.  You all know who you are! and if you don't, email me and I will tell you exactly who and why you are impt. to me.

So, without further ado...here are some of the quotes that meant something to me...i am thinking I need to do a Friendship album and devote one page to each of the women who have made me a better person than I ever thought I could be.


As we grow older we don't lose friends, we just learn who the real ones are

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.