Sunday, April 21, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Back in Tarpon Springs.  Laundry is in the washer, scrap supplies are still in the trunk.  Cooler is unloaded and I am home from the Cheeky Chics Spring Fling crop.  And OH! what a weekend. 

1.  Mary Grimm, who I have "known" for at least five years, if not more, on line, came to play with all of us girls at the crop.  And, even better news, she is going to try to come to the Oct. crop that all of us are planning on attending!  We are forming a "We Love Mary Grimm" fan club and taking orders for the tees, which Mary will design since that is her area of expertise.

2.  Janet Miller and I woke at 3:30 am Sat. morning to a phone call from the Anna Maria police saying there was a "water problem" problem at her house on the island  (remember my problem with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge?...well, double that as we crossed over it in pitch darkness!!!).  Off we went.  The damage is not so bad but not so good...and it will take a lot of work but their beach home will be as elegant and warm as it always has been with a little work.

3.  I actually got ten layouts done and, while I have posted them on Face Book as I finished them, I'll repost them on my altered art blog sometime tomorrow.

4.  Got to get my Jill Goodhart and Michele Anderson fix...these gals are food for a hungry soul!

5.  And speaking of gal pals...Denita and Deleen, bless you both and loved being Table One, the One that has Fun!

I know I am home because E is reading me recipes and now starting our dinner.  Love to all and the travelog conclusion is still scheduled for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cheeky Chics said...

One thing is for sure my friend.....we always create some GREAT memories!!! lol