Saturday, April 06, 2013

Women Who Do Lunch bunch...did lunch! What else, right?

Until I can get all of my pictures from our last trip burned to cds so I don't lose any more to the cyber gods, I will not be doing the rest of the trip on this blog.  Hoping to get them burned by Tues at the latest so stay tuned.  Meanwhile, here we are on another mad cap adventure.  This time the Women Who Do Lunch went to Ybor City here in Tampa.  First we headed to a fun place for coffee and baklava and then on to the Tampa Bay Upcycle birthday party.  From there it was on to the Columbia Restaurant for white sangria and lunch.


 Jacque noticed this sign in the adjoining bar where we had coffee and we all fell in love with it.  I may change my facebook photo to this for a while.










Happy weekend to all.

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Looks like Ybor City is a great place to visit!