Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome to my summer vacation

With Kristen off at her required workshop all last week and Chris working and going to school, we had a fun time with the Grands.  On Thursday, we got out the second sprinkler the Twins got for their birthday and let them go to town.






Friday started our official summer vacation and, to celebrate, we headed into town to Tarpon Tavern to see the progress on the new cover for the patio.  It is almost done!  This is what it looked like last Tues.


It was done all but the installation of the fans on Friday and is looking great!  We had Susie over for dinner and were later joined by Justin and Curt for some pool fun.  Nice evening with friends.

Sat. morning, I headed over to Cynthia's and joined her and Diane for some weekend cropping .  While I got lots of scrapping done (2 pages finished from a previous crop and 9 more done), I think we did more laughing than anything else.  Sunday, Baby Di joined us and we cropped some more.

I dropped off some consignment bottles and glasses at Pistachios and one of the owners of  Off the Beaten Path, Stephanie Strope, requested 2 of the mermaid bottles for that store as well. 

We leave for our 3 wks. at the beach in a couple of weeks and have been sorting and getting ready for that adventure.  We have our housekeeper in place and have been making dates with our south Florida friends for lunches and dinners and walks on the beach. 

I'm shifting my layouts back to this blog from the Altered Art Blog starting today.  I hope to be able to put up the most recent ones sometime this afternoon.  I am making good progress on the Aus/NZ album!

Til later....

No comments: