Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Walking in Paradise

I have been walking every day we've been here at the beach.  At home, especially in the summer, I am more apt to bike due to the heat.  The breezes here in the morning have been lovely and I have been averaging between 3-6 miles each morning.  Here are just a few of the photos I have taken on my travels.
















 On Thurs last, I met three of my scrap pals who live here or close by.  Kim Hodges brought her daughter, Jordon, who has grown up so much, it was hard to believe.  Janet's store, Scrapbooks Etc., was the first scrap store I visited when we first moved here and Barb and I use to work for Kim Hodges, Scrapbooks and Stickers at conventions.  It was so good to see them again.




Today I am off to meet the delightful Lynda Kay at Owl and Pussycat for stamp demo day and then out to lunch.  Tomorrow is our annual shrimp boil and on Friday, our friend, Bob, from Tarpon Springs arrives for a weekend visit.  

More soon.  I am getting the hang of typing on the tablet!

No comments: