Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Back to "work"

This is a busy week for us with more to come.  Tonight we are having our friends, Susie and Justin, over for dinner.  They are bringing the 'catch of the day' and we're providing the rest.  Since they have been in the keys recently, I am hoping for some spiny lobster but will be happy with the pleasure of their company.

Tomorrow and Thursday, we are watching the Grands while K attends a two day workshop.  Next week, Leighton (or as she now calls herself LeaLea) starts school and we have the boys til school starts for them the following week.  We're going to miss our 3 days a week with the twins as they will now be attending pre K at the school where their mama teaches. 

I am headed to one of the Women Who Do Lunch bunch homes on Friday and then having an all day crop at my house Sat with my honey doing the lunch time meal.  Sunday, I am going to try to make it to the Cheeky Chics crop in Tampa to see some of my scrap gal pals especially Jill, who is in town from NC. 

And, in between times, I am working on some Halloween 'potion' bottles for a couple of the shops here in Tarpon Springs where my Bottle Works are for sale.  Will post them on the Bottle Works blog when they are finished.

The deer fly are horrendous here now so will bike not ride and will try to avoid wooded areas til they go away.  I walked through part of the preserve this morning and the score was deefly:6 bites, me: 3 deerfly.  Not a great score!

Our garden has grown into a jungle while we were gone and it is going to take a lot of work to get it back under control.  Not looking forward to weeding even in the early hours of the morning before our heat gets unbearable. 

Hope your week is going well.

No comments: