Monday, September 30, 2013

Lovely day with lovely ladies

E fixed us mufalatta salad for lunch and everyone brought some treats to share.  We talked and scrapped the day away and it was just what this gal needed.  I worked on some of the projects for my guest design team stint at eclectic Paperie for the month of Oct.  (my first reveal is Wed. ...fyi) and even managed to get one layout done to boot. 

Here is the one layout I got done.  I kept it simple so the photo is the focus.  I love this one of our little grand daughter, Leighton, when she was about 5 months old, sound asleep in her car seat.

Tomorrow we take the boys to school and Leighton and I go to Music with Mar.  I have a few finishing touches to add to one of my projects in the afternoon. 

Looking forward to cropping at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete with some of the gals this Sat.  I think I need some retail therapy!

No comments: