Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hanging out with my best gal

Today, after school,  Leighton and I headed to Dunedin, a lovely little town south of us, for some walk and talk and looking at lots of pretties in stores. 



 Her new trick is to remove shoes and socks as soon as she can and ask me for a foot massage...then she puts the socks on her hands.  Don't you wonder sometimes what goes through the mind of an almost two year old?
When I got home, a wonderful surprise awaited me in the mailbox....a fun treat from my dear friend in New Zealand, Clare.  She so knows I am not a wine snob but we will faithfully record our "good" bottles of wine in this book starting with the ones we had in New Zealand.  As I asked on facebook, what is wrong with this picture? lol



Thank you so much darling Clare. 


It is only Wed. and I'm having a wonderous week...hope yours is going well.

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

What a doll your little gal pal is!! She's really growing up fast.