Sunday, February 02, 2014

Just a walk on the beach...

Because we finally have warmer weather here in Paradise, Jo and I decided to take our morning walk  on the causeway at Howard Park and on out to the beach.  It was worth more than the one picture I post daily to facebook so ...here is the rest of the story.

The fog we had last night materiatlized again as Jo and I walked about half way across the cause way...it was surreal as we watched the houses across the bay disappear into the mist as did the people walking in front of us.



Once we neared the island, the fog burned off some and we were able to see the gorgeous colors all around us.








I know a lot of people have given up blogging for facebook and, while I do not blog daily like I use to, I shall continue to blog.  This is my journal ....my life in words and pictures.  Thanks to those of you who follow my blog.

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

You have a great eye for composition in your pics.