Monday, January 27, 2014

Cropping on Anna Maria Island


L
Last Thursday, Cynthia and I headed south to join Janet, Dee, and Jill, Michele and Joyce (who joined us for shorter visits) for a four day adventure in Paradise. 

Since pictures are worth a thousand words...here ya go!  P.S.  Janet and Bob own this complex of condos and if you are interested in renting please let me know and I will send you their contact information.   Amazing place...and about a block from the beach, if that.







I walked every morning and tried to include the beach each time!


We ate at so many wonderful restaurants on the island...the Sand Bar, the IGA, another restaurant across from the Pier near the Post Office whose name escapes me right now, and the Columbia on our road trip to St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota.



and, of course, a pitcher of Sangrias.

I even got some progress made on my Aus/New Zealand album...14 more pages (mostly double page layouts) but am still not out of Sydney! lol. 

Hope you are having a great day!


1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

What a gorgeous place to find your scrapping mojo!