Monday, March 03, 2014

Magic Monday (starring Leighton Kaye)





After a run to Sam's for princess panties for Leighton and super hero ones for the boys and an umbrella tent for the beach this summer, we put the top down and headed out to lunch at Miss Vickie's on the Anclote.  What a day we had.  Great food, big birds and boats plus the Goodyear Blimp in town for the Innisbrook  Balspar Championship , add sunshine and one gorgeous grand daughter and our Monday is complete. 

This is my favorite of all the pics I took today:









 
 Leighton shared a burger with Papa, had a handful of my clam strips, a portion of french fries, all of Papa's pickle and about 1/4 of my coleslaw.  She is a good eater!








2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Great shots of Leighton! If you scroll down really fast, the ones of her eating look like a movie...lol. She's a doll and I agree that the kiss for Papa is THE picture of the bunch.

Dawn G. said...

So sweet!