Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week 29 2014 in Review

This year was a bit different from others but then each year we are here is.  I know I am leaving out a lot of pictures but I am doing the best I can to give an over view.

FAVORITE TIMES

Sharing Steve and DeeDee's anniversary here just like we did ten (?) years ago when they bought their unit.

Celebrating Jadee's retirement and Jill's birthday .

All 20 of us at Matanza's for dinner (our Tarpon Springs friends, Susie and Doug joined us for the weekend)

Early morning coffee with Denise Bowden and our newly formed Wine Club Ladies .

Jadee's pina coladas...none better.

Seeing the 3rd generation of my family having the time of their lives.

Watching the kids: Paige, Hanna, Liam, Landon, Colvin and Landon become friends and have such fun together.  These times are the ones that are so special. 

Catching up with our other Week 29 friends whom we only see once a year some of whom we have known for 20 + .

Glad to see Cheryl and John after if looked like they would not have a unit.  And they loved their second floor unit. 

Catching up with everyone.  For some, Week 29 only comes every other year.  Thank you Kim and Mitch for loaning your unit so my Grands could come down on their off year once again. 

Evenings around our table and our gorgeous sunsets.   The kids having such fun with the toys that shot into the air with lights.

Watching the progress my Grands made this week in their swimming. 

Seeing my niece and great niece and sorry my sister was too ill from her chemo and radiation to join us for an afternoon. 

Paddle board mini class with Jadee. 

Marathon shopping with my daughter and DeeDee.  We found tons of bargains!

And now for a slew of random pics.




















Will post other photos when I find them...waiting on the Liam and Leighton shots from Jill.  She got some great ones!

Miss you all and now on to Week 30 with our pals, Jo and Bill.  Will this be the year Jo and I get our matching tats celebrating our 52 year friendship?  You will just have to wait and see!

No comments: