Saturday, November 05, 2005

It is the weekend in Paradise

Despite having had big problems sleeping last night, I am very excited about the weekend. This is a big switch for me. Having been retired for the past five years, weekends have lost their thrill. We seem perpetually on weekend time.

Today, for some reason, that old 'Yeah; it's the weekend" thrill is back. I can't wait to see what e will cook up for breakfast and what else we will do today for fun.

I am scrapping at a girl friend's house tomorrow and maybe that is some of it. She works during the week and so perhaps I have caught the weekend excitement from her. I haven't scrapped with anyone else in eons so this too adds to the fun. Now all I have to do is figure out how to restrain myself and not take everything I own with me to her house...lol.

Happy weekend fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

Mae said...

Jules,
Have a great day today with hubby and Happy Scrappin' tomorrow!

mae

Ruth.E said...

You and Kath seem to have the same problem - what to take! Perhaps you should ask her how she whittled it down so as to at least fit in the car! And I do hope you have a great time. Perhaps not so much scrapping as chatting.
Ruth

crazydarla said...

Ohhh I hope you have fun sbing!! I can't wait to see what you bring home! :OD I am just sittin' down myself for some scrap therapy! HUGS

Darla