Monday, November 07, 2005

Trolls from under the Bridge

It has been eons since the mb had a troll and now it looks like we have either one or two. I am hoping she/them are not active members on the mb just out to stir up trouble. The writing was that of junior high schoolers (I should know, I taught middle school for 3 of the very longest years of my life) and the cruel humor is so typical of young girls this age. So, I am hoping it was just one/two bored youngster who found our mb by mistake and decided to stir up some trouble. The topic to do this, unfortunately, would take more research skills than most junior high schoolers posses so I do have my doubts.

Hopefully, this too shall pass.

2 comments:

Kip said...

Hey Kiddo,
Thought I'd stop in for a minute as I'm sitting here eating lunch. Can't believe you're caught up in that drama on the mb....sounds pretty stupid to me. Go scrap-it's lots more fun!! Okay, back to the report card drama here at work....never ending...

Shar said...

Jules --
Just an FYI. I checked on "Kindergarten" who said she only signed up last week. She's been a member since January, 2002.

So I decided to check on "Journey" as well. New member this month. This doesn't mean that she positively has not been a member for who knows how long under a different name, however.