Monday, October 23, 2006

And all that Jazz

Just a couple of more pics from Jazz on the Green. Here is my new 'crush' Euge Groove playing great jazz. He really gets into the music and put on a great show!










and here are the Rippington's who were, as always, fantastic!








Today brings more of the same as yesterday with the purge and organziation of my work room top most on the agenda. E works until 4 both today and tomorrow and I'll be able to really get a lot done! He is a tad bit of a distraction, and I mean that in a good way!

E made plane reservations this morning for a trip "home" to St. Louis the second week of December. We'll spend a couple of days visiting with his mom and then off to see friends, my dad, and spend a full day in Old Towne St. Charles. I am hoping that Sat. is the Pasada celbration but need to check the web site to make sure. Old Towne is generally decorated for the holidays by Thanksgiving and there is nothing more Christmasy than Main Street. Can't wait!

Off to Curves. I need to get back into a routine and that has always been such a good part of that along with my biking. I hesitated for quite some time with the possibility of nerve damage in my left arm but the results are going to take a bit. I am tired of waiting and will take it easier on that side til I know for sure. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Wow, Jules that sax palyer is HOT!!
Congrats on the trip home. It will be loads of fun. Also glad to hear that the house deal might still be on. Is there any chance you could still egt the house you were building? Is that an option any longer? You may yet be moving!! How exciting.